Share this Product
Natural COX-2 Inhibitor to Relieve Inflammation
Bioavailability Enhanced by Bioperine®
Verlusan+ is a unique formula with enhanced bioavailability by the addition of Bioperine® (piperine from black pepper). It contains multiple, natural COX-2 inhibiting agents specialized for relief of inflammation, swelling and minor pain.
- Contains daily dosage of 1000 mg of patent iso-alpha acid standardized Humulus lupulus extract clinically proven to be a COX-2 (Cyclyoxygenases) inhibitor with comparable effect to 400 mg ibuprofen.
- Reduces PGE2 production of the specific target cells. Provides effective anti-inflammatory support without the cardiovascular, gastrointestinal and renal adverse effects.
- Contains highly concentrated phyto-antioxidants to scavenge free radicals and reduce oxidative stress in inflamed tissues such as arthritis, muscle tearing, and any discomfort caused by inflammation.
Adults - Take 2 capsules, 3 times a day, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have depression and/or related diseases; or if you have severe circulatory disorders, a history of gallstones, stomach ulcers, or when you are taking blood thinners.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; or if you have a bile duct obstruction.
- Discontinue use if hypersensitivity occurs.
- Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.
- Consumption of Hops with alcohol, other medications and/or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
Supplement facts (per 2 capsules):
(Each capsule contains 6350 mg Dried Herb Equivalent)
Hops Extract 30:1 (Humulus lupulus).....167 mg
(Perluxan™) (cone) (30% alpha and iso-alpha acids)
(equivalent to 5010 mg of dried herb)
Boswellia Extract 20:1 (Boswellia serrata) (gum resin).....60 mg
(65% boswellic acid) (equivalent to 1200 mg of dried herb)
Curcumin (from Curcuma longa) (root, rhizome).....200 mg
Rosemary Extract 10:1 (Rosmarinus officinalis).....15 mg
(leaf) (equivalent to 150 mg of dried herb)
L-leucine, pullulan/hypromellose (capsule), piperine (Bioperine®)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.