Complete Probiotics (100 Billion CFU)
Share this Product
Today more than ever, you need an effective way to help support a healthy balance of microbes in your gut.
By nourishing your healthy microbiome, you support many key functions in your body including your digestion, absorption of nutrients, immune function, the actions of your genes, cellular health, a normal allergic response, mood, vaginal (for women) and urinary tract health.*
In addition to our original Complete Probiotics product that supplies 70 billion CFU of beneficial bacteria, there’s also an option for those who want a higher potency for even greater microbiome support: Complete Probiotics (100 Billion CFU).*
Perhaps you’ve recently taken an antibiotic, drink fluoridated water or wish your immune function was stronger.* These are just some of the reasons why you might want a high-potency probiotic supplement.
Suitable for both short-term use and long-term maintenance, all of our Complete Probiotics flood your body with 10 strains of exceptional beneficial bacteria, including long-lasting L. acidophilus DDS-1, which supports your health in many different ways.
Our formula also contains Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) as a form of prebiotics to help the probiotic bacteria grow and flourish in your body.*
Probiotics must reach your small intestine to do their best work. To enhance the potent acid- and bile-resistance of our Complete Probiotics (100 Billion CFU), we use patented DRcaps™ capsules to provide an extra layer of protection against harsh stomach acids so the probiotics reach your small intestine.
The first of their kind, these acid-resistant hard capsules are made of a vegetable substance that slows down capsule opening after swallowing, a real plus for fragile probiotic strains that work best in your intestine.
Our Complete Probiotics (100 Billion CFU) offers many potential benefits:
- 10 different probiotic strains help balance your microbiome*
- Demonstrates high potency through independent laboratory tests
- Helps support your digestive and colon health*
- Helps produce vitamins B12, folic acid and vitamin B6*
- Contains valuable prebiotics for optimal probiotic performance
- Helps support cellular health*
- Is acid- and bile-resistant for maximum survival
- Supports cholesterol levels already in a healthy, normal range*
- Helps promote normal stools*
- Packed in acid-resistant, delayed release patented hard capsules
- Adapts naturally to the human body
There are NO bioengineered ingredients in our formula. And it’s perfect for travel because our Complete Probiotics (100 Billion CFU) requires no refrigeration and lasts 18 months at room temperature.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.